Call Counter allows you to keep track of your call usage. It’s good for those who have limited calling time per month etc.
Current Version : 2.3
Compatible with Firmware 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x and 6.x
- Allows you to count the call duration based on a few filters: -by person, by message type (incoming/outgoing/both), by period
- Allows you to exclude weekends (for those having call plans with free weekend calls / free call after 7pm etc)
- Allows you to select the day of the billing month (so the period will be updated automatically everything your run the app)
- Not limited by the 100 recent call history limitation
- Show a pie chart view of the distributions of calls
What’s New in v2.0?
- No longer restricted to the 100 recent call history limitation
- Simpler interface
- Saving of all the settings
- Fixed bugs with name not showing on the person filter
- Exclusion period filter feature
What’s New in v2.1?
- UI bug fixes
- Exclusion number filter feature
What’s New in v2.2?
- Option to select whether to count by seconds or minute (rounded up to the nearest minute)
- Bar Chart Representation (in addition to Pie chart)
- Detail view of the calls
- Export feature (send CSV to email)
- Fix the problem that updates will remove settings/database (subsequent updates from this version onwards will be able to retain the settings/database)
- Support multi-languages (German, Greek, Hebrew, Chinese)
What’s New in v2.3?
- Compatible with iOS4 (with multitasking)
- Support for different kinds of billing plans ( per second billing, per minute billing, 60/1, 45/1, 60/30, 30/1, 30/6, 60/10, 60/6, 30/30, free 1st min and per sec subsequently, 6/6, 10/10)
- Report view (shows the call duration by month)
- Allow adding of excluded numbers (use * as wildcard – e.g. 9* refers to all numbers starting with 9 and *123 refers to all numbers ending with 123)
- Support for more languages. (German, Greek, Hebrew, Chinese, Hungarian, Italian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, French, Dutch, Hrvatski)
- Allow for specific exclusion number together with excluded period
How to install?
For FW3.x and iOS4:
- Add this cydia source : http://www.blackfacility.com/cydia or BigBoss Repo
- Search for Call Counter
Like the app?
*ensure that you type in the serial number exactly what you see from your iPhone! (i.e. letter which are in upper case should be written as upper case and not lower case)
We welcome feedbacks and suggestions. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment on our blog.